Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mission Organizations ....

What do Mission Organizations do for these people?
Through Mission Organizations, people around the world are able to hear the gospel. The Mission Organizations follow God's wishes. As God wanted his people to spread Christianity to others, the Mission Organizations are not only able to help uncivilized countries, but are able to spread the gospel to countries that are not aware of the existence of God. Usually Mission Organizations send people to countries that are not developed. Don Richardson himself went to the Sawi village that was uncivilized and was willing to spread the gospel. I myself was in a mission organization and was able to go to Cambodia and share the gospel. I realized that I do not only share the gospel with the people in Cambodia, but I also give help them in other ways. My love towards the orphans in Cambodia was able to bring them happiness. By teaching them some Bible songs and dances, they started to open towards me and later begged me to play with them. My simple actions towards the children was able to bring happiness to one country. I realized that Mission Organizations do not only spread the gospel, but try to make the country a better place by trying to develop the country and teach the basic method of living. The Mission Organization in Cambodia built a school for the homeless children and children who wanted to learn. Also, every Monday, they would hand out bread to people and bathe the little children. The Mission Organization spread the gospel by respecting the countries culture. Through Mission Organization actions, many countries are able to hear God's words and many people are becoming Christians. Through these Christians, the country also change as well, such as the Sawi village changed. Hopefully, Mission Organizations are able to change the world as well, rather than only changing uncivilized countries.

1 comment:

African Globe Trotters. said...

Your Cambodia mission trip sounds fantastic. I would really like you to share some of your experiences in class. Mrs.Mc.