Sunday, January 28, 2007

What should we do fo the Sawi????

What does Jesus want us to do for the Sawi?
In the world right now, we see many people who are struggling to live. We see people who are starving and have nothing in their life. Even though people know that this is happening around the world, they do nothing about it. Why is that? For the Sawi village, they are still uncivilized compared to other countries. As Jesus said to his disciples to spread his word and make people into disciples, I think God wants up to continue to spread Christianity to the Sawi village. Don Richardson was able to do what Jesus wanted us to do. There are more than half of the Sawi people that have accepted Christ through Don Richardson. God wants us to be willing to risk our life and spread his word. God may even want us to go to the Sawi village right now and make the other half of the Sawi villagers accept Christ. If we cannot go to the Sawi village, we may show our love towards them by praying for them and teach them the basic life style. By our care and actions, the rest of the Sawi villagers may accept God. Through the Sawi, I was able to realize that I had so much compared to these people and these people were willing to accept God. As God gave me so much, I would like to share this to the Sawi people as well. The whole Sawi village can probably become Christians through our actions and love. This is what God wants us to do right now!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right about the fact that we need to go to others who do not know God, and spread Christianity. But is it right for us to totally change their culture by forcing them to accept our way of life? Maybe what we need to do is present them the choice of accepting Christ into their lives and make THEM decide whether they want to accept it or not. That is exactly what Don Richardson did as well. When he first talked about God, not alot of Sawi was willing to accept it, but in the end, those who did want to believe in him took it as a value. Every day God tells us to go and tell others about his love. And it is our mission to fulfill that :)

African Globe Trotters. said...

Good work ladies! Mrs.Mc.

Anonymous said...

Caroline :) hello!
Yes, I agree with your post!
I especially liked what you said in the end. That it is NOW! :)
I think it is so true. I think it is never too early to spread God's words. I think spreading God's words even a second faster would be better. I really believe that knowing God is something truly grateful. Knowing about eternal life through Jesus is something that everyone deserves. I believe that time is something valuable when it comes to evangelism. It's a matter of saving souls when the gospel is spread and time is something that could limit this action.
I believe that somehow we could all try and resemble Jesus is our actions and become a part of this spread.
I loved your post=) I hope I can know more about your faith too!